Java Selenium Automation Course Overview
Part 1: Overview Selenium-TestNG-Maven Framework.
• System requirements and operating system prerequisites
• Overview of the POM Selenium architecture model
• Overview of Web Automation UI Testing techniques and objectives
• Configurations of Project
• Overview of Test Framework structure
• Writing the first test using Selenium and Java scripts
• Inspecting Application with Chrome console to define the element Locators
• Introduction to test assertions to verify expected behavior
• Integrating third-party test libraries
• Learn repository and code review
Part 2: Introduction to Page Object Model.
• Overview of Page Object Model
• Writing Test Helper methods
• Writing Page Objects
• Organizing Test Data
• Writing tests using Page Objects
Part 3: Execute Tests in TestNG test suites.
• TestNG.xml configurations
• TestNG annotations
• TestNG groups
• Overview of Maven tasks
• Executing tests in TestNG test suites
• Generating Test Reports with attachments and logs
Part 4: Execute Tests in Jenkins.
• Configuring Jenkins
• Run parallel tests in Jenkins
• Analyze output and test results
Part 5: Automation interview.
• Add a project in resume with gaps.
• Practical training in real-time how to explain all automation project and structure and answer technical questions
• Questions to interviewer
• Duties automation QA in Agile